Furious US girl tears boyfriend`s genital
London: A lovers` tiff in the US hurt a man quite badly as his agitated girlfriend tore his scrotum after bursting into his home.
Christina Reber, 43, is claimed to have marched into her former partner`s home and grabbed hold of his genitalia and squeezed "as hard as she could", leaving the 57-year-old with a long and wide tear to his scrotum in the US city of Muncie in Indiana, reported Daily Mail citing The Smoking Gunman website.
The man had ended their eight-month relationship just days before she allegedly carried out the attack.
Reber was arrested on suspicion of several offences following the incident last Friday.
According to police report, the wound is still bleeding - and doctors still do not know whether he will be permanently wounded.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- India vs Australia, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...
- BMC poll results: Shiv Sena approaches Congress for pact, party says 'not interested'
- Deepika Padukone-Ranveer Singh break-up? Here's what the 'Padmavati' star has to say!