Furious US girl tears boyfriend`s genital
London: A lovers` tiff in the US hurt a man quite badly as his agitated girlfriend tore his scrotum after bursting into his home.
Christina Reber, 43, is claimed to have marched into her former partner`s home and grabbed hold of his genitalia and squeezed "as hard as she could", leaving the 57-year-old with a long and wide tear to his scrotum in the US city of Muncie in Indiana, reported Daily Mail citing The Smoking Gunman website.
The man had ended their eight-month relationship just days before she allegedly carried out the attack.
Reber was arrested on suspicion of several offences following the incident last Friday.
According to police report, the wound is still bleeding - and doctors still do not know whether he will be permanently wounded.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan