`Gaddafi`s daughter is Claudia Schiffer of Africa`
Tripoli: The Arab media describes Libyan leader Muammar Gaddafi`s only daughter Aisha as the “Claudia Schiffer of North Africa", says a media report.
Aisha has stopped dying her hair blonde these days, but she looked perfect as she stood amid the crowd in her father`s compound, according to the Telegraph. Apart from one widely reproduced picture, in which she sported blonde locks and a trout pout, she rarely ventured into the public eye.
It was taken before 2006 when she married her cousin, an army colonel. Since then she has maintained a low profile, despite her role (terminated last month) as a UN goodwill ambassador and head of Libya`s largest charity group Wa`tassimu.
Aisha seems relatively mild mannered compared with her seven brothers, although there may not be much she can do for them now as her elder brother Saif declared to fight till the last man. But she can keep looking good in the front line, the Telegraph said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan
- Sheena Bora murder case: Peter Mukerjea's statement recorded, police search his Worli residence
- Modi effect! Pakistan-occupied Kashmir wants to be part of India
- Rafiabad encounter ends with one terrorist dead; an Army jawan also martyred