Gaddafi`s son warns of infighting in future Libya
Tripoli: New video footage of Muammar Gaddafi`s son and one-time heir apparent Saif al-Islam taken shortly after his capture shows him warning his captors that Libya`s regions that united in revolution will turn against each other in the near future.
Saif al-Islam was taken prisoner on Saturday in southern Libya and is being held by fighters in the town of Zintan.
In a video acquired by a news agency, he tells his captors that "in a couple of months or maximum one year" the regions that banded together to oust Gaddafi will betray one another, suggesting the country will descend into infighting.
Saif al-Islam is wanted by the International Criminal Court for crimes against humanity.
ICC Prosecutor Luis Moreno-Ocampo is flying to Tripoli on Tuesday for talks with Libyan authorities Seif al-Islam.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of public pulse through survey by Zee News on Bihar elections
- Hotels selling beef should be demolished: Azam Khan
- DNA: End of ISIS? Vladimir Putin to send 1,50,000 soldiers to Syria
- Russia surprises America with accord on battling ISIS
- Panel discussion on Muslim vote bank in Bihar elections
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'
- Hindu girl embraces Islam to marry Shahi Imam Bukhari's son?
- Pakistan take note! Indian military 5th deadliest in the world
- Lalu Prasad Yadav debuts on Dubsmash, mocks PM Narendra Modi – Watch video
- India vs South Africa: How cricket fraternity reacted to crowd's disgraceful behaviour at Cuttack