Gas poisoning kills 9 in China
Beijing: Suspected gas poisoning claimed nine lives in a village in southwest China, a media report said today.
The incident happened in Guizhou province yesterday, local authorities said.
An official with the government of Weining County said the bodies were found in the house of a villager named Zhang Zelong.
Police suspected a liquified gas leak caused the death. An investigation into the case is ongoing.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why did you choose Smriti Irani as HRD minister? Congress leader asks PM Narendra Modi
- Watch video: The epic battle between 'Machli' tigress and a 14-foot-long crocodile!
- India, Bangladesh swap border enclaves, settle historic dispute; people rejoice
- 'Remembering Dr APJ Abdul Kalam' - President Pranab Mukherjee's photo tribute on Twitter
- Home Ministry holds high-level meet over ISIS