Gas poisoning kills 9 in China
Beijing: Suspected gas poisoning claimed nine lives in a village in southwest China, a media report said today.
The incident happened in Guizhou province yesterday, local authorities said.
An official with the government of Weining County said the bodies were found in the house of a villager named Zhang Zelong.
Police suspected a liquified gas leak caused the death. An investigation into the case is ongoing.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Former CM Panneerselvam demands secret voting in Tamil Nadu Assembly
- UP elections in third phase; voting on 69 seats of 12 districts
- RJD strongman Shahabuddin brought to Delhi
- Exclusive: In conversation with Rajnath Singh, Union Home Minister
- DMK, Congress will vote against government formation in Tamil Nadu
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- Pakistan Senate passes Hindu Marriage Bill
- This video of Brett Lee's 143m six is taking internet by storm – Watch Video
- India can meet its energy requirements from Moon by 2030, says ISRO
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley