Gas poisoning kills four in China
Beijing: Four workers were killed by an unknown gas when they were repairing heating pipelines in north China`s Inner Mongolia autonomous region, the local work safety watchdog said Wednesday.
The accident happened around 11 a.m. when two workers cut off a pipe in a well and were poisoned by the gas which leaked out of the pipe at Ulan Qab city`s Jining New District, Xinhua reported.
Another two workers who entered the well to rescue them were also poisoned and died later despite medical efforts, said a statement from the watchdog.
The cause of the accident is being probed.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop good communication skills for a successful life?
- Curfew lifted from 4 districts of Kashmir valley
- Recently launched Pokemon Go gaining extreme popularity among users
- Rajnath Singh meets J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti to discuss current situation in valley
- AAP MLA Amantulla Khan arrested for misbehaving with a woman
- New Zealand's Queenstown Airport evacuated after 'bomb message' found on plane
- SHOCKING! Star wrestler Narsingh Yadav fails dope test, Rio participation doubtful
- What Diljit Dosanjh said about 'Phillauri' co-star Anushka Sharma will melt your heart! - Read here
- DDA's next housing scheme could be completely online
- Now tune into popular FM radio stations on trains with Rail Radio Service