Gaza boy, 7, dies from air strike wounds: medic
Gaza City: A seven-year-old Gaza boy wounded in an Israeli air raid on the northern Gaza Strip died today, a spokesman for the Palestinian health services said.
Ali al-Awour was wounded in Wednesday`s strike targeting his uncle, radical Salafist Mohammed al-Awour, who was killed. Another Palestinian man was wounded.
The Israeli military said on Wednesday it had targeted "terrorists affiliated to the international jihad", its designation for Al-Qaeda inspired groups in Gaza.
Awour, 30, and the wounded man were travelling on a motorbike when they were attacked. The boy had been passing by on foot.
Awour had been involved in rocket attacks on southern Israel in recent years and particularly over the past month, an Israeli army statement said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Wife catches husband with his girlfriend at Goa Airport
- Shiv Sena announces award of 2 lakh for Hindu families with 5 kids
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: There are no shortcuts to success, says Dr Chandra
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- Watch 15 reports from 15 cities
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Wife catches husband along with his girlfriend at Goa airport, video goes viral – Watch
- Bihar polls 2015: Lalu pacifies 'upset' Mulayam ahead of Mahagatbandhan rally, offers 5 seats to SP
- Sheena murder case: Villager helps locate spot where body was buried