Gaza crisis: Hamas defends ambush, death toll rises as Israel launches fresh attacks
Zee Media Bureau/ Neha Attre
Israel continues its attacks in southern Gaza while it searched for one of its missing soldiers believed to have been captured by Hamas even as Israeli troops were seen withdrawing from a northern town.
The United Nations said that nearly 300 children have been killed since Israel launched its offensive in the Gaza Strip against Hamas on July 8.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video
- Aamir Khan as Mahavir Singh Phogat in 'Dangal' title track looks phenomenal!