Gaza death toll climbs to 130
Gaza: The Hamas-run ministry of health has said the toll in the ongoing Israeli aerial operation on the coastal enclave of Gaza Strip has risen to 130. More than 1,000 other people have been wounded.
Eight Palestinians were killed and several injured Tuesday in the ongoing intensive Israeli airstrikes on the Gaza Strip, medical sources and witnesses told Xinhua.
Israeli Radio said five Israelis -- a soldier, a woman and three men -- were killed.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Shiv Sena join hands with Congress to stop BJP from entering BMC?
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi addressing rally in Imphal
- Coimbatore: PM Narendra Modi unveils 112-foot tall bust of Lord Shiva
- Panel discussion on Farooq Abdullah's remark on terrorists
- DNA: Why depression cases are increasing rapidly in India?
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- Pune Test: Virender Sehwag could have saved India from embarrassment, says former Aussie stars
- India vs Australia, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...