Gaza death toll climbs to 130
Gaza: The Hamas-run ministry of health has said the toll in the ongoing Israeli aerial operation on the coastal enclave of Gaza Strip has risen to 130. More than 1,000 other people have been wounded.
Eight Palestinians were killed and several injured Tuesday in the ongoing intensive Israeli airstrikes on the Gaza Strip, medical sources and witnesses told Xinhua.
Israeli Radio said five Israelis -- a soldier, a woman and three men -- were killed.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of Lal Bahadur Shastri's mysterious death
- DNA: Analysis of Prime Minister Modi's rapidfire politics on Gandhi Jayanti
- Bihar will celebrate two Diwalis in 2015, one will be after poll results: Modi
- Is Mahatma Gandhi's name slowly fading away from the minds of the youth?
- Lalu Prasad calls beef eating people uncultured
- Sonia begins Bihar polls campaining; accuses PM Modi of 'narrow-mindedness'
- Indrani Mukerjea's condition critical due to drug overdose; Maha govt orders inquiry
- Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa Reloaded: Shahid reveals about meeting Aishwarya
- Salman Khan’s ‘Prem Ratan Dhan Payo’ trailer creates a record!
- Indrani Mukerjea's FSL report rules out drug overdose, says no chemicals found in stomach wash