Gaza militant dies of wounds: Palestinian official
Gaza City: A Palestinian health official says a Gaza militant has died of wounds sustained in an Israeli airstrike.
Gaza health official Ashraf al-Kidra says the militant was wounded in an air attack two days ago.
His death brings to seven the number of Gazans killed in Israeli airstrikes since Saturday. Four of the dead were civilians.
The airstrikes were launched in retaliation for rocket fire from Gaza. The violence subsided Tuesday morning, with one Israeli airstrike and one Gaza rocket fired.
Israeli Education Minister Gideon Saar told Israel Radio that "anyone with eyes in his head sees a broader Israeli military offensive is in the offing."
Mark Regev, a spokesman for Benjamin Netanyahu, would not say whether this was also the Israeli prime minister`s position.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- India can meet its energy requirements from Moon by 2030, says ISRO
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley
- Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections 2017: Samajwadi Party's 'kaam bolta hai' slogan faces litmus test
- Sony Xperia X gets a price cut of whopping Rs 14,000