Gaza militant dies of wounds: Palestinian official
Gaza City: A Palestinian health official says a Gaza militant has died of wounds sustained in an Israeli airstrike.
Gaza health official Ashraf al-Kidra says the militant was wounded in an air attack two days ago.
His death brings to seven the number of Gazans killed in Israeli airstrikes since Saturday. Four of the dead were civilians.
The airstrikes were launched in retaliation for rocket fire from Gaza. The violence subsided Tuesday morning, with one Israeli airstrike and one Gaza rocket fired.
Israeli Education Minister Gideon Saar told Israel Radio that "anyone with eyes in his head sees a broader Israeli military offensive is in the offing."
Mark Regev, a spokesman for Benjamin Netanyahu, would not say whether this was also the Israeli prime minister`s position.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- Note ban: One month on, long queues continue at banks, ATMs
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video
- Virat Kohli makes fun of Alastair Cook after England exhaust both DRS wrongly, watch video