Gaza militants fire 2 rockets into Israel: Army
Jerusalem: Israel`s Army says Gaza militants have fired two rockets into southern Israel overnight, capping a week of intensified Palestinian rocket and mortar launches from the Hamas-run coastal territory and Israeli retaliations.
An Israeli Army spokeswoman says no one was injured in Saturday`s attacks but one rocket damaged a house. She spoke on condition of anonymity in line with military regulations.
Gaza militants have bombarded southern Israel this week in the heaviest barrage since an Israeli military campaign in 2009 tried to stop years of rocket fire from Gaza.
Also this week, Israeli shelling missed its target and killed four Gaza civilians. A Jerusalem bus bombing on Wednesday killed a British tourist and wounded dozens of Israelis.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pregnant teen buried alive, wakes up in coffin
- Explosive photos and phone conversation – How Mikhail plans to expose Indrani Mukerjea
- How Hardik Patel got offended when asked about Arvind Kejriwal
- Arvind Kejriwal in Bihar, shown black flags at Patna airport
- Indrani Mukherjea's daughter Sheena Bora was strangled, body burnt with petrol: Mumbai Police chief