Gaza militants fire missile, rockets at Israel
Jerusalem: Israel`s military says Gaza militants have fired a missile at troops patrolling the border on Monday as well as several rockets into the south of the country.
The military didn`t immediately retaliate for today`s attacks, which came on the last day of the Passover holiday. No casualties were reported.
The military says the latest bout of attacks started late yesterday when an explosive device went off targeting troops along the border. A missile was fired at the soldiers on Monday and at least seven rockets into southern Israel after that.
Fire from Gaza, ruled by the militant Islamic group Hamas, has declined since an Israeli campaign aimed at ending what were then almost daily attacks in 2012, but it still persists.
Last month, Gaza militants fired the heaviest barrages since that offensive.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jharkhand: 2 dead, several injured in clashes between police, villagers in Ramgarh
- Delhi minister meets Jain monk over Vishal Dadlani tweet controversy
- One killed in annual bull racing in Peru
- 16-year-old Indian-origin boy finds cure for breast cancer treatment
- Heartbreaking! Denied medical help, 12-year-old UP boy dies on dad's shoulder