Gaza militants fire missile, rockets at Israel
Jerusalem: Israel`s military says Gaza militants have fired a missile at troops patrolling the border on Monday as well as several rockets into the south of the country.
The military didn`t immediately retaliate for today`s attacks, which came on the last day of the Passover holiday. No casualties were reported.
The military says the latest bout of attacks started late yesterday when an explosive device went off targeting troops along the border. A missile was fired at the soldiers on Monday and at least seven rockets into southern Israel after that.
Fire from Gaza, ruled by the militant Islamic group Hamas, has declined since an Israeli campaign aimed at ending what were then almost daily attacks in 2012, but it still persists.
Last month, Gaza militants fired the heaviest barrages since that offensive.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop good communication skills for a successful life?
- Curfew lifted from 4 districts of Kashmir valley
- Recently launched Pokemon Go gaining extreme popularity among users
- Rajnath Singh meets J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti to discuss current situation in valley
- AAP MLA Amantulla Khan arrested for misbehaving with a woman
- Unbelievable! Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' shatters Box Office, earns Rs 250 crore in India on Day 1?
- Audience don't judge stars with box office numbers: John Abraham
- 'Madaari' is outstanding, says Deepika Padukone
- Three Taliban commanders arrested in Afghanistan's Samangan province
- Kamal Haasan still under medical care in hospital