Gaza rockets can reach Tel Aviv: Israel
Jerusalem: Israel`s military intelligence
chief said today Gaza militants have successfully tested an
Iranian rocket able to reach metropolitan Tel Aviv.
Israeli radio stations say Maj Gen Amos Yadlin told
lawmakers that the rocket could fly 60 kilometres. That
would put Israel`s largest urban centre at risk.
Until now, rockets fired from Gaza have reached up to 40
kilometres, putting one-eighth of Israel`s population within
Israel launched a bruising war against Gaza militants
last winter to quash years of rocket fire.
Although the rocket fire has decreased dramatically,
Israeli officials say weapons continue to reach militants
through tunnels under Gaza`s border with Egypt.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy?
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy? Part II
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy? Part III
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy? Part IV
- Panel discussion over India's bid for NSG
- Anil Kumble: It's a great honour to be back in Indian dressing room in different role
- India vs Zimbabwe PHOTO: When MS Dhoni shared red-eye selfie on Facebook
- M.M. Khan murder: Manish Sisodia accuses hotelier of working under political patronage
- Experts for central epidemiological database to deal with bio-terrorism
- Cleric suspended after selfies with Pakistan`s `Kim Kardashian`