George W Bush plane diverted after smell of smoke
Washington: A plane carrying former President George W Bush was diverted to Louisville after the pilot reported the smell of smoke, media reports said on Sunday.
The Gulfstream IV aircraft was travelling from Philadelphia International airport to Dallas Love Field airport when the pilot reported the smell of smoke in the cockpit last night, spokeswoman for the Federal Aviation Administration, Holly Baker said.
She said the plane landed safely in Louisville, Kentucky, CNN reported.
Bush, 66, arrived safely home in Dallas, his spokesman Freddy Ford said on Sunday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- What Hindu saints think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- DNA: Analysing the 'no first use' nuclear policy of India
- Amit Shah addresses BJP's mega convention in Delhi
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Kapil Sharma-Sunil Grover fight: Will it be a shutdown for 'The Kapil Sharma Show'?