German caught with coke in digestive system: US
Las Vegas: The US attorney in Nevada says a
German traveller was caught with over a kilogram (2.2
pounds) of cocaine encased in more than 80 plastic pellets in
his digestive system while trying to board a flight from Las
Vegas to London.
Christopher Adiegwu was indicted Tuesday in federal court
on a count of possession of cocaine with intent to distribute.
Arraignment is set for September 9. He faces up to 40 years in
prison and a USD 5 million fine if convicted.
The 43-year-old was arrested August 17 after he was
stopped by federal officers at McCarran International Airport,
hospitalised and X-rayed.
Court records identify him as a German citizen and native
of Nigeria who was traveling under a visa waiver.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- More than 9 lakh people participated in the oath-taking ceremony of Donald Trump
- DNA: Analyzing the harmful effects of selfies
- Report of a taxi driver who lends helping hand to patients in Mumbai
- 7th Pay Commission: Central govt employees expect Committee on Allowances report in February
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog