German caught with coke in digestive system: US
Las Vegas: The US attorney in Nevada says a
German traveller was caught with over a kilogram (2.2
pounds) of cocaine encased in more than 80 plastic pellets in
his digestive system while trying to board a flight from Las
Vegas to London.
Christopher Adiegwu was indicted Tuesday in federal court
on a count of possession of cocaine with intent to distribute.
Arraignment is set for September 9. He faces up to 40 years in
prison and a USD 5 million fine if convicted.
The 43-year-old was arrested August 17 after he was
stopped by federal officers at McCarran International Airport,
hospitalised and X-rayed.
Court records identify him as a German citizen and native
of Nigeria who was traveling under a visa waiver.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cabinet meeting on 7th Pay Commission may approve higher salaries for govt employees
- Cabinet meeting on 7th Pay Commission may approve higher salaries for govt employees - Part II
- Monsoon havoc: Delhi lacks proper drainage system
- SC rejects plea seeking ban on WhatsApp messaging app
- 7th Pay Commission: Cabinet approves pay hike for govt employees
- 'Rustom' POSTER: Akshay Kumar's intense act will leave you asking for more!
- Disappointment for Ranbir Kapoor; Sanjay Dutt biopic delayed? Details inside
- Wimbledon 2016: Roger Federer aims to end Marcus Willis fairytale
- Motihari gang-rape: Doctors in Bihar continue to use two-finger test, says NCW report
- New method that can kill cancer cells in 2 hours developed!