German magazine mistakenly publishes Bush obituary
Berlin: Germany`s respected news weekly Der Spiegel has mistakenly published an obituary for former US President George H W Bush.
The unfinished obituary appeared on Der Spiegel`s website for only a few minutes today before it was spotted by Internet users and removed.
In it, the magazine`s New York correspondent Marc Pitzke describes Bush as "a colourless politician" whose image only improved when it was compared to the later presidency of his son, George W Bush.
Bush was hospitalised in Houston November 23 for treatment of a bronchitis-related cough. He was moved to intensive care on December 23 after he developed a fever.
A family spokesman says the 88-year-old former president was moved out of intensive care into a regular hospital room again Saturday after his condition improved.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Heart-wrenching reality of Kashmiri pandits
- DNA: Bengaluru's Mount Carmel college students show country's ideology to Rahul Gandhi
- DNA: Aamir Khan clarifies his love towards nation but sticks to previous statement
- Panel discussion on Aamir Khan's ignorance on Kashmiri Pandits
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- Eat smart to slow down ageing and increase longevity!
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Intolerance issue: Those attacking me are only proving my point, says Aamir Khan – Read full statement
- Setback to Kejriwal-led AAP as MLA Akhilesh Tripathi arrested in riot case
- 10 interesting facts about Constitution which every Indian must know