German magazine mistakenly publishes Bush obituary
Berlin: Germany`s respected news weekly Der Spiegel has mistakenly published an obituary for former US President George H W Bush.
The unfinished obituary appeared on Der Spiegel`s website for only a few minutes today before it was spotted by Internet users and removed.
In it, the magazine`s New York correspondent Marc Pitzke describes Bush as "a colourless politician" whose image only improved when it was compared to the later presidency of his son, George W Bush.
Bush was hospitalised in Houston November 23 for treatment of a bronchitis-related cough. He was moved to intensive care on December 23 after he developed a fever.
A family spokesman says the 88-year-old former president was moved out of intensive care into a regular hospital room again Saturday after his condition improved.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I am still single, says Hrithik Roshan
- SC intervenes into Khap panchayat's rape order of two UP sisters, seeks report from Akhilesh govt
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan
- Sheena Bora murder case: Peter Mukerjea's statement recorded, police search his Worli residence
- Is it Hardik Patel in this viral MMS Sex Video?