German policeman arrested for ‘killing and eating’ another man
Zee Media Bureau/Himanshu Kapoor
Berlin: A 55-year-old German policeman has been arrested on suspicion of killing a man whose body was found in the Erz mountains in eastern Germany, said that Police in Dresden.
The police said that there are indications that the body parts of the dead man, who lived in Hanover and had been reported missing, has been eaten.
Reports said that the police believe both men met via a website which is for those who are interested in sex with torture.
The Police recovered the body on a piece of land near the Czech border that belongs to the alleged killer.
The suspect who has been identified as Detlef G, works for Saxony`s State Office of Criminal Investigation in the forensics department.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Are separatists scared with 'Dangal' girl Zaira Wasim's success?
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- Virat Kohli's 'shot of the year' already has a big challenger – See video to believe!
- WATCH: Dope-tainted Brock Lesnar causes carnage on return to WWE Raw ahead of Royal Rumble