German policeman arrested for ‘killing and eating’ another man
Zee Media Bureau/Himanshu Kapoor
Berlin: A 55-year-old German policeman has been arrested on suspicion of killing a man whose body was found in the Erz mountains in eastern Germany, said that Police in Dresden.
The police said that there are indications that the body parts of the dead man, who lived in Hanover and had been reported missing, has been eaten.
Reports said that the police believe both men met via a website which is for those who are interested in sex with torture.
The Police recovered the body on a piece of land near the Czech border that belongs to the alleged killer.
The suspect who has been identified as Detlef G, works for Saxony`s State Office of Criminal Investigation in the forensics department.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- PM Modi addresses public meeting in Kozhikode
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US