German political party airs pornographic video to pull voters
London: A political party in Germany reportedly aired 90-second pornographic clip on national TV for reasons yet to be explained.
Die Partei decided to use its constitutionally-mandated place in the TV schedules to show the clip, rather than using the slot to explain about the party`s position.
According to metro.co.uk, some people thought the promo was the way forward and wanted to see a similar approach in the UK.
One user tweeted that this was what was needed to liven up 2015 general elections while another appeared confused and questioned the idea behind such a TV spot.
The report said that the party that produced the advert was created by people who worked for a satirical publication and thus, might have been a joke.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- It's a reality, Muslim youths from South India more attracted to ISIS: Kiren Rijiju
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?
- PM Narendra Modi meets journalists at Diwali Milan