German political party airs pornographic video to pull voters
London: A political party in Germany reportedly aired 90-second pornographic clip on national TV for reasons yet to be explained.
Die Partei decided to use its constitutionally-mandated place in the TV schedules to show the clip, rather than using the slot to explain about the party`s position.
According to metro.co.uk, some people thought the promo was the way forward and wanted to see a similar approach in the UK.
One user tweeted that this was what was needed to liven up 2015 general elections while another appeared confused and questioned the idea behind such a TV spot.
The report said that the party that produced the advert was created by people who worked for a satirical publication and thus, might have been a joke.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India mourns Lance Naik Hanumanthappa Koppad's death: Who said what
- ISI trains JeM, LeT terrorists: Former Pak president Pervez Musharraf
- Came to Mumbai from Pakistan to select 26/11 attack sites, David Headley tells Mumbai court
- 'Afzal Guru amar rahe', 'Kashmir lekar rahenge' slogans raised at Press Club of India
- Virat Kohli: Amid break-up rumors, cricketer spends time with most beautiful woman