Germany arrests teenage terror suspect
Berlin: German prosecutors say they have
arrested a teenager on suspicion he supported a terrorist
organization by posting Islamist propaganda texts and videos
on the internet seeking to recruit suicide bombers and
otherwise radicalize viewers.
Harry M, alias Isa al Khattab, is accused of
supporting the Islamic State of Iraq, the al Qaeda front group
in Iraq, and the Islamic Movement of Uzbekistan which hopes to
create an Islamic state across Central Asia.
Prosecutors today said the 19-year-old man was
arrested in the northern German city of Neumuenster yesterday.
He is accused of running the "Islamic-Hacker-Union`s"
Internet operations from December 2010 and posting 70 text and
video messages advocating violent jihad from February to April
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Megastar Amitabh Bachchan chased by a tiger!
- Caught on camera: Woman stealing cell phone in store
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Panel discussion on Kejriwal's poisonous radio ad on Dadri incident
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- Rahul Gandhi takes potshot at PM Narendra Modi's fashion sense - Watch
- Bihar has to choose between 'jungle raj' and 'vikas Raj': Narendra Modi
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Salman Khan's songs: Best five!