Germany arrests teenage terror suspect
Berlin: German prosecutors say they have
arrested a teenager on suspicion he supported a terrorist
organization by posting Islamist propaganda texts and videos
on the internet seeking to recruit suicide bombers and
otherwise radicalize viewers.
Harry M, alias Isa al Khattab, is accused of
supporting the Islamic State of Iraq, the al Qaeda front group
in Iraq, and the Islamic Movement of Uzbekistan which hopes to
create an Islamic state across Central Asia.
Prosecutors today said the 19-year-old man was
arrested in the northern German city of Neumuenster yesterday.
He is accused of running the "Islamic-Hacker-Union`s"
Internet operations from December 2010 and posting 70 text and
video messages advocating violent jihad from February to April
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Complete analysis of APJ Abdul Kalam's life and achievements
- 6 leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim till 26/11: Report
- Rameswaram waits to give final salute to Dr Abdul Kalam
- Last rites of Gurdaspur attack martyr Baljit Singh in Kapurthala
- SC order on Yakub Memon huge disappointment, setback: Owaisi
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral: Why Rameswaram was chosen over New Delhi?
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram; PM Modi to attend
- LIVE: Yakub Memon buried at Chandanwadi's Bada Kabristan in Mumbai
- SC refuses stay on Yakub Memon's hanging: As it happened