Giant beach ball bounces around London during storm
London: A giant beach ball bounced around the streets of London as a killer storm swept Britain.
The 10m wide ball came loose from a building near Old Street station, where it had been tethered to symbolise the CO2 emissions a new 200 million pounds development would cut back on, the Metro reports.
According to the report, pictures uploaded via social media showed the ball bouncing around in stormy conditions before the morning rush hour.
But soon a crack team of council workers was sent in to deflate the ball.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- I believe this election will punish the old govts that spoiled Bihar, says PM Modi
- DNA: 50-lane traffic jam in China during national holiday
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Why CBI is worried about Indian men’s lust for violent porn
- Bihar polls: Two surveys predict majority for Grand Alliance, one give edge to NDA
- What's happening in Noida! Now, a Dalit family resorts to nude protest
- Bihar Assembly Elections: Opinion poll predicts absolute majority for Modi-led NDA