Girl dies on first day at school
London: A three-year-old girl died in Britain after becoming entangled in a rope while playing on a slide.
It was her first day at nursery.
Lydia Bishop is believed to have been dropped off at the nursery at York College Monday by her mother, Rebecca Dick, who had lectures, Daily Express reported.
Detective Chief Inspector Nigel Costello, of North Yorkshire Police, said: "I understand it was her first day of nursery.
We have started to interview staff."
As families left flowers and cards on her demise, one of the cards read: "To a lovely little girl, rest with the angels."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- National Geographic's famed ''Afghan Girl'' arrested in Pakistan for forgery
- Hrithik Roshan, Yami Gautam's 'Kaabil' trailer shocks Rakesh Roshan
- VIRAL VIDEO: Damn cute! Why this 9-week-old's full head of hair is shocking the internet - WATCH