Girl dies on first day at school
London: A three-year-old girl died in Britain after becoming entangled in a rope while playing on a slide.
It was her first day at nursery.
Lydia Bishop is believed to have been dropped off at the nursery at York College Monday by her mother, Rebecca Dick, who had lectures, Daily Express reported.
Detective Chief Inspector Nigel Costello, of North Yorkshire Police, said: "I understand it was her first day of nursery.
We have started to interview staff."
As families left flowers and cards on her demise, one of the cards read: "To a lovely little girl, rest with the angels."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kejriwal knew Tomar possessed fake degree, says Yogendra Yadav
- Ajinkya Rahane to captain India on Zimbabwe tour; Dhoni, Kohli rested
- Monsoon's after-effects troubling everyday lives in cities
- Shiv Sena slams HC order banning erection of pandals on roads
- Mumbai local crashes into platform at Churchgate Station
- India vs Zimbabwe: Ajinkya Rahane to lead; MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli rested
- Tihar Jail's security breached: Lt Governor Najeeb Jung orders probe, Centre seeks report
- #SelfieWithDaughter trends worldwide on Twitter after PM Modi's 'Mann Ki Baat'
- Chinese military research academy praises India's main battle tank Arjun, says it's 'very good'
- Gangster Abu Salem ready to tie the knot with girl seeking to marry him