Girl dies on first day at school
London: A three-year-old girl died in Britain after becoming entangled in a rope while playing on a slide.
It was her first day at nursery.
Lydia Bishop is believed to have been dropped off at the nursery at York College Monday by her mother, Rebecca Dick, who had lectures, Daily Express reported.
Detective Chief Inspector Nigel Costello, of North Yorkshire Police, said: "I understand it was her first day of nursery.
We have started to interview staff."
As families left flowers and cards on her demise, one of the cards read: "To a lovely little girl, rest with the angels."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Is Pakistan terrified of Yogi Adityanath as Uttar Pradesh CM?
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- Should Ram Mandir issue be resolved through mutual understanding?
- Jharkhand: Congress leader, 3 others killed in shootout in Dhanbad
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister
- Unable to meet educational expenses, Muslim girl writes to PM Narendra Modi – Know what happened next
- Team Yogi Adityanath: List of Yogi's ministers with their portfolios - Check who got what