Girls pose in undergarments to wish happy b`day to Putin
Moscow: Pretty girls of Moscow University
have posed in undergarments for a racy calendar, wishing
happy birthday to Russia`s strongman Vladimir Putin, who
turned 58 on Thursday.
"Vladimir Vladimirovich, We love you. Happy Birthday
Mr Putin," the erotic 2011 calendar portraying 12 pretty
students of journalism of Moscow State University, costing 260
roubles (around USD 9), went on sale at a prominent shopping
centre here on the eve of Prime Minister Putin`s birthday.
Each month page on the calender has a picture
accompanied by a personal message to Putin hinting at his some
of the notable public activities of the last summer, including
the dousing of wildfires.
"You put out the forest fires, but I`m still burning,"
says Lena Gornostayeva, who posed for March.
Miss December even left her number for Putin to
call her for a personal birthday message.
Unsurprisingly, the number has been constantly
engaged all morning, RIA Novosti reported.
Putin`s spokesman Dmitry Peskov could not say whether
or not the prime minister had seen his unusual birthday
The calendar has sparked waves of criticism from
other students of the university.
Journalism student, Nika, wrote in her blog that she
plans to create an alternative exhibition of journalism
students who do not agree with their faculty being associated
with such vulgar exploits.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena murder: Trio to be taken to Raigad to re-construct crime scene
- Mikhail emailed sister Sheena Bora's resignation letter: Report
- Raksha Bandhan: Sushma Swaraj ties Rakhi to Venkaiah Naidu
- DNA: 1965 Indo-Pak war- Analysis of India's victory and exposing Pakistan's lies
- Shiv Sena announces award of 2 lakh for Hindu families with 5 kids
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- Women's hockey team seals Olympic spot after 36 years, creates history on Dhyan Chand's birthday
- Dawood, Hafiz Saeed to be in fix as US, India may join hands to nab them
- Sushma Swaraj ties rakhi to M Venkaiah Naidu
- Indrani Mukerjea's son Mikhail emailed Sheena Bora's resignation letter