Gisele Bundchen: World`s 1st billionaire model?
London: Gisele Bundchen is expected to become the world`s first billionaire model, according to Forbes magazine.
Bundchen has been named as the first women to earn the figure, according to US currency rates, which will include her earning from modelling work, endorsement deals and design work.
In addition to campaigns for Swedish high street brand H&M and Italian fashion brand Versace, the 30-year-old has also made millions by selling 250 million pairs of her flip-flops for the Ipanema brand.
Last month, Gisele was named the highest earning model in the world for the seventh year in a row, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
She is thought to have earned $45 million over one year, after becoming the face of hair care brand Pantene in March 2010.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of public pulse through survey by Zee News on Bihar elections
- DNA: End of ISIS? Vladimir Putin to send 1,50,000 soldiers to Syria
- Panel discussion on Muslim vote bank in Bihar elections
- Bihar polls: Lalu's younger son claims to be older than elder brother
- Rahul Gandhi received pay while on 56 day leave: Organizer
- India vs South Africa: How cricket fraternity reacted to crowd's disgraceful behaviour at Cuttack
- Salman Khan, Aamir Khan's friendship turns sour? Here's the truth
- BJP-led NDA predicted to win 147 seats in Bihar Assembly Elections: Survey
- Dadri lynching: Any threat to secular fabric of country would not be tolerated, says Rajnath Singh
- Can Lalu Prasad Yadav's elder son Tej be less in age than younger son Tejaswi?