Gisele Bundchen: World`s 1st billionaire model?
London: Gisele Bundchen is expected to become the world`s first billionaire model, according to Forbes magazine.
Bundchen has been named as the first women to earn the figure, according to US currency rates, which will include her earning from modelling work, endorsement deals and design work.
In addition to campaigns for Swedish high street brand H&M and Italian fashion brand Versace, the 30-year-old has also made millions by selling 250 million pairs of her flip-flops for the Ipanema brand.
Last month, Gisele was named the highest earning model in the world for the seventh year in a row, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
She is thought to have earned $45 million over one year, after becoming the face of hair care brand Pantene in March 2010.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBSE Class 10 (Class X Board) Result 2015 on cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in at 2 pm
- GUJCET Results 2015 declared on gseb.org
- Check cbseresults.nic.in, cbse.in for CBSE Class 10 X Board Result at 2 pm
- Rahul Gandhi takes another dig at NDA govt, says Manmohan gave lessons on economy to PM Modi
- Centre moves SC against Delhi HC order on LG's powers; hearing on Friday