Gisele Bundchen: World`s 1st billionaire model?
London: Gisele Bundchen is expected to become the world`s first billionaire model, according to Forbes magazine.
Bundchen has been named as the first women to earn the figure, according to US currency rates, which will include her earning from modelling work, endorsement deals and design work.
In addition to campaigns for Swedish high street brand H&M and Italian fashion brand Versace, the 30-year-old has also made millions by selling 250 million pairs of her flip-flops for the Ipanema brand.
Last month, Gisele was named the highest earning model in the world for the seventh year in a row, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
She is thought to have earned $45 million over one year, after becoming the face of hair care brand Pantene in March 2010.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray
- Anna Hazare flaunts his swag on 'The Kapil Sharma Show', no kidding! - Pic inside