Gisele Bundchen: World`s 1st billionaire model?
London: Gisele Bundchen is expected to become the world`s first billionaire model, according to Forbes magazine.
Bundchen has been named as the first women to earn the figure, according to US currency rates, which will include her earning from modelling work, endorsement deals and design work.
In addition to campaigns for Swedish high street brand H&M and Italian fashion brand Versace, the 30-year-old has also made millions by selling 250 million pairs of her flip-flops for the Ipanema brand.
Last month, Gisele was named the highest earning model in the world for the seventh year in a row, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
She is thought to have earned $45 million over one year, after becoming the face of hair care brand Pantene in March 2010.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?
- PM Narendra Modi meets journalists at Diwali Milan
- Day/Night Test: Cricketers mock DRS, Nigel Llong decision on Nathan Lyon howler