Glasgow helicopter crash death tolls rises to nine
London: The number of people killed after a helicopter crashed into a pub in Scotland`s biggest city Glasgow rose to nine, police said on Monday.
Officers continue to sift through the wreckage at the site where a police helicopter crashed into the roof of a packed pub on Friday, trapping many inside in choking dust and debris.
Deputy Chief Constable Rose Fitzpatrick said in comments posted on the Police Scotland Facebook page that the toll had increased.
"Sadly I can also confirm the discovery of a further body within the site," she said. "This takes to nine the total number of people who died on Friday night."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 11-year old Odisha boy to get football training at Bayern Munich in Germany
- China warns India against deploying BrahMos cruise missile in Arunachal Pradesh
- One killed in TV channel office attack in Karachi
- Gujarat: Journalist working for local daily found dead in his Junagadh office
- Watch: How floods throw normal life out of gear across country