GOP strategist Rove blasts Palin for `stay in truck` barb
Washington: Republican uber-strategist Karl Rove has hit back former Alaska governor Sarah Palin, implying the former VP candidate`s early exit from office hurts her credibility as a party critic.
Palin piled on over the weekend after she said consultants who `keep losing elections` should either `buck up` and run for office themselves or `stay in the truck`.
According to the New York Daily News, Palin said consultants like Karl Rove are to blame for GOP losses.
But Rove, joking that he would not be a good candidate for office as a `balding white guy`, added another knock on Palin.
Rove said on `Fox News Sunday` that if he runs for office and win, he did serve out his term and wouldn`t leave office mid-term.
Palin famously left office as Alaska governor mid-way through her term, shortly after her failed 2008 vice presidential run, the report added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rahul Gandhi takes another dig at NDA govt, says Manmohan gave lessons on economy to PM Modi
- Delhi HC backs LG, turns down plea challenging Jung's authority
- WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 declared on wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in
- No radioactive leak at IGI airport, say AERB and Delhi govt
- WBCHSE (wbchse.nic.in & wbresults.nic.in): West Bengal Class 12th Result to be declared on May 29