GOP strategist Rove blasts Palin for `stay in truck` barb
Washington: Republican uber-strategist Karl Rove has hit back former Alaska governor Sarah Palin, implying the former VP candidate`s early exit from office hurts her credibility as a party critic.
Palin piled on over the weekend after she said consultants who `keep losing elections` should either `buck up` and run for office themselves or `stay in the truck`.
According to the New York Daily News, Palin said consultants like Karl Rove are to blame for GOP losses.
But Rove, joking that he would not be a good candidate for office as a `balding white guy`, added another knock on Palin.
Rove said on `Fox News Sunday` that if he runs for office and win, he did serve out his term and wouldn`t leave office mid-term.
Palin famously left office as Alaska governor mid-way through her term, shortly after her failed 2008 vice presidential run, the report added.
- Delhi petrol pump staff allegedly dupe a guy and then say - "Our boss knows Kejriwal personally"
- This Carat keeps your phone battery healthy!
- Growth falls to 15-year low in Sub-Saharan Africa: IMF
- Four people dead, 2 wounded at an explosion in Tamil Nadu
- Not CM candidate, Rahul Gandhi to lead party across the country: Congress