GOP strategist Rove blasts Palin for `stay in truck` barb
Washington: Republican uber-strategist Karl Rove has hit back former Alaska governor Sarah Palin, implying the former VP candidate`s early exit from office hurts her credibility as a party critic.
Palin piled on over the weekend after she said consultants who `keep losing elections` should either `buck up` and run for office themselves or `stay in the truck`.
According to the New York Daily News, Palin said consultants like Karl Rove are to blame for GOP losses.
But Rove, joking that he would not be a good candidate for office as a `balding white guy`, added another knock on Palin.
Rove said on `Fox News Sunday` that if he runs for office and win, he did serve out his term and wouldn`t leave office mid-term.
Palin famously left office as Alaska governor mid-way through her term, shortly after her failed 2008 vice presidential run, the report added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi visits Lord Jagannath temple at Puri
- Boyfriend murders DU student Arzu Singh; hides body in his house for three days
- International Fleet Review: India shows off naval prowess in "Operation Demo"
- Declared unfit for employment, man invents cost-effective electric car called Pixie!
- Can comments on social media against politicians land you in jail?
- PM Narendra Modi never disappoints his supporters, here's another example - see pic
- Year of the Monkey: Know how lucky you are according to Chinese calendar!
- India vs Sri Lanka 2016, 1st T20I: Squads, date, time, TV listing, live streaming
- Really? Katrina Kaif rebuffs breaking up with Ranbir Kapoor?