GOP strategist Rove blasts Palin for `stay in truck` barb
Washington: Republican uber-strategist Karl Rove has hit back former Alaska governor Sarah Palin, implying the former VP candidate`s early exit from office hurts her credibility as a party critic.
Palin piled on over the weekend after she said consultants who `keep losing elections` should either `buck up` and run for office themselves or `stay in the truck`.
According to the New York Daily News, Palin said consultants like Karl Rove are to blame for GOP losses.
But Rove, joking that he would not be a good candidate for office as a `balding white guy`, added another knock on Palin.
Rove said on `Fox News Sunday` that if he runs for office and win, he did serve out his term and wouldn`t leave office mid-term.
Palin famously left office as Alaska governor mid-way through her term, shortly after her failed 2008 vice presidential run, the report added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- LIVE: Jallikattu Bill passed unanimously in state Assembly; violence rocks Tamil Nadu
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog