Government buildings torched in Senegal
Dakar: Angry residents of the Senegalese capital have torched several government buildings including offices of the state electricity firm to protest against long power cuts, a report said.
Four offices of Senelec were ablaze and four company vehicles torched.
A tax office was ransacked and burnt in a Dakar suburb.
A policeman said the protestors "took everything with them, including the safe" and added: "The whole of Dakar is burning."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Nawaz Sharif's dream of making Kashmir a terror hell will never come true, says Sushma Swaraj
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop good communication skills for a successful life?
- Curfew lifted from 4 districts of Kashmir valley
- Recently launched Pokemon Go gaining extreme popularity among users
- Rajnath Singh meets J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti to discuss current situation in valley