`Grave concerns` over `unilateral` Russian mission in Ukraine: Hollande
Paris: French President Francois Hollande on Tuesday told his Russian counterpart he had "grave concerns" about the possibility of a unilateral Russian mission in Ukraine.
"He stressed the grave concerns that the possibility of a unilateral Russian mission on Ukrainian soil had prompted," Hollande`s office said in a statement after the French leader had spoken by phone to Vladimir Putin.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- HC junks Vodafone plea against IT demand of over Rs 7.5 crore
- Maruti Vitara Brezza receives over 1 lakh bookings
- Boman Irani was 'professional' with son Kayoze on '...Michael Mishra' set
- UP assembly elections: Congress plans massive road show, public meeting on July 25
- Left, JD(U) leaders to visit Una today