`Grave concerns` over `unilateral` Russian mission in Ukraine: Hollande
Paris: French President Francois Hollande on Tuesday told his Russian counterpart he had "grave concerns" about the possibility of a unilateral Russian mission in Ukraine.
"He stressed the grave concerns that the possibility of a unilateral Russian mission on Ukrainian soil had prompted," Hollande`s office said in a statement after the French leader had spoken by phone to Vladimir Putin.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Olympic bronze medallist Sakshi Malik returns home from Rio to grand welcome!
- Rahul Gandhi takes U-turn, says never blamed RSS for Gandhi's assassination
- Secret documents on Indian Navy's Scorpene-class submarine leaked
- PM Modi's photos, Indian flags raised during massive protests in Balochistan
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy?
- On being No. 1 in Tests: We need to do a lot to maintain it, says Pakistan skipper Misbah-ul-Haq
- Reasons why you're having chest pain!
- Madhya Pradesh assembly to consider GST Bill today
- Rohith Vemula suicide case: Hyderabad V-C can't be held responsible, concludes HRD probe panel
- Saradha scam: ED summons P Chidambaram's wife Nalini