`Grave concerns` over `unilateral` Russian mission in Ukraine: Hollande
Paris: French President Francois Hollande on Tuesday told his Russian counterpart he had "grave concerns" about the possibility of a unilateral Russian mission in Ukraine.
"He stressed the grave concerns that the possibility of a unilateral Russian mission on Ukrainian soil had prompted," Hollande`s office said in a statement after the French leader had spoken by phone to Vladimir Putin.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Fateh Ka Fatwa: Is it time to introduce reforms in Muslim laws?
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath reviews Gomti riverfront work
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath warns supporters of criminals, mafia
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP