Great grandchild for Britain`s Queen Elizabeth II
London: Buckingham Palace says Peter Phillips and his wife, Autumn, are expecting their second child, who will be Queen Elizabeth II`s second great-grandchild.
The baby is due in March.
The palace said on Friday that the Queen, her husband the Duke of Edinburgh and Autumn`s family are delighted by the news.
The couple already have a daughter Savannah — born in December — who is 12th in line to the throne and was the Queen`s first great-grandchild.
Peter Phillips, the son of Princess Anne, is the Queen`s oldest grandchild. He is 11th in line to the throne, and married Montreal-born Autumn in May 2008 at Windsor Castle.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi: 8-year-old boy dies after falling into pothole
- Woman commits suicide in UP after posting message on social media
- Nirbhaya gang-rape convict Vinay Sharma attempts suicide in Tihar Jail
- Rajnath Singh, Mehbooba Mufti hold joint press conference on Kashmir violence
- Will appoint nodal officer for Kashmiris: Rajnath Singh
- Vietnam scientists spot rare endangered primates
- David Warner named Australia captain as Steve Smith heads home to rest ahead of hectic home schedule
- Is butter healthy? Five reasons to eat Krishna's favourite!
- Air India Mumbai-Newark flight diverted to Kazakhstan
- Laver Cup: Roger Federer, Rafael Nadal to play doubles together