Great grandchild for Britain`s Queen Elizabeth II
London: Buckingham Palace says Peter Phillips and his wife, Autumn, are expecting their second child, who will be Queen Elizabeth II`s second great-grandchild.
The baby is due in March.
The palace said on Friday that the Queen, her husband the Duke of Edinburgh and Autumn`s family are delighted by the news.
The couple already have a daughter Savannah — born in December — who is 12th in line to the throne and was the Queen`s first great-grandchild.
Peter Phillips, the son of Princess Anne, is the Queen`s oldest grandchild. He is 11th in line to the throne, and married Montreal-born Autumn in May 2008 at Windsor Castle.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sonakshi Sinha apologises to Sarabjit, accused in Tilak Nagar case
- Sheena Bora murder: Mikhail to be brought to Mumbai for questioning
- Sheena Bora murder: Here's how the whole plan unfolded
- Sheena Bora murder spread over various cities
- Sheena Bora murder: Transit remand for Sanjeev Khanna; to be presented in court
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past
- Ravi Shastri reveals truth behind MS Dhoni's sudden Test retirement!
- Women's hockey team seals Olympic spot after 36 years, creates history on Dhyan Chand's birthday