Great grandchild for Britain`s Queen Elizabeth II
London: Buckingham Palace says Peter Phillips and his wife, Autumn, are expecting their second child, who will be Queen Elizabeth II`s second great-grandchild.
The baby is due in March.
The palace said on Friday that the Queen, her husband the Duke of Edinburgh and Autumn`s family are delighted by the news.
The couple already have a daughter Savannah — born in December — who is 12th in line to the throne and was the Queen`s first great-grandchild.
Peter Phillips, the son of Princess Anne, is the Queen`s oldest grandchild. He is 11th in line to the throne, and married Montreal-born Autumn in May 2008 at Windsor Castle.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking: New ISIS video shows English-speaking boy beheading man
- Watch: Hafiz Saeed warns India of more terror attacks
- DNA: Army declares all soldiers in Siachen avalanche dead
- DNA: Indian Navy set to conduct International Fleet Review 2016
- Modi should not think of sending forces to fight ISIS: AIMIM chief Owaisi
- `Jawaharlal Nehru awarded the man who stole Subhas Chandra Bose's INA treasure`
- Ten Army soldiers missing in Siachen avalanche presumed dead; PM Modi 'salutes' martyrs
- VIDEO: Ambidextrous Sri Lankan Kamindu Mendis bowling with both hands
- ‘Ghayal Once Again’ tweet review
- Deepika Padukone's first shot from 'XXX 3' revealed! See pic