Greek cabinet sworn in
Athens: A new Greek government led by Prime Minister Antonis Samaras was sworn in at a ceremony in Athens on Thursday.
The new Cabinet comprises three parties -- the conservative New Democracy, Pasok and the Democratic Party of the Left. Most of the ministers belong to the New Democracy party, which won Sunday`s election.
Prime Minister Samaras was sworn in on Wednesday and he chose to name his cabinet earlier Thursday.
The country`s National Bank chairman Vassilis Rapanos has been made the finance minister. However, Dimitris Avramopoulos and Evripidis Stilianidis have been made the foreign minister and interior minister respectively.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dausa car crash: Hema Malini injured, child killed; MP's driver booked for over speeding
- Islamic State trying to gain foothold in Pakistan-occupied Kashmir: Army
- Kapil Sharma shares pic with Salman Khan; ‘Comedy Nights...’ to go off air
- Asafa Powell fills Usain Bolt`s shoes and targets personal best
- WATCH: Roger Federer mesmerizes centre court crowd with a 'tweener lob'