Greek plane makes emergency landing in Tel Aviv
Jerusalem: A Greek charter plane made an emergency landing at Tel Aviv`s Ben Gurion airport Thursday after the pilot had sent out a distress signal, an airport official said.
"The airport was placed on a state of alert after receiving a distress message about a technical problem but the aircraft landed without incident," the official told AFP.
Israeli media had earlier identified the aircraft as a Jordanian passenger plane.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- J&K: LeT militant gunned down by security forces in Bandipora
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- DNA: Will multi-level car parking system across India help reduce traffic jams?
- DNA: Why no voice is being raised in favour of Kashmiri Pandits?
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city