Greek PM proposes `temporary` reopening of state broadcaster
Athens: Greek Prime Minister Antonis Samaras on Monday renewed a proposal to reopen state broadcaster ERT until a government initiative to form a new one is approved by Parliament, a government source said.
A commission made up of representatives from the three coalition parties would "hire the number of journalists needed to get the state broadcaster running again" until legislation is passed to set up a new one, the source said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Explosive photos and phone conversation – How Mikhail plans to expose Indrani Mukerjea
- Arvind Kejriwal in Bihar, shown black flags at Patna airport
- After daughter Sheena, Indrani Mukerjea planned to kill son Mikhail?
- Sheena murder case: Rahul Mukerjea being questioned at undisclosed location
- Sheena Bora was introduced to me as aunt: Indrani Mukerjea-Sanjeev Khanna's daughter Vidhie