Guantanamo detainees crazy b******ds: US Senator
Washington: Senior United States Senator Lindsey Graham has said Guantanamo Bay is full of “crazy bastards” who should not be brought to America.
“Simply stated, the American people don’t want to close Guantanamo Bay, which is an isolated, military-controlled facility, to bring these crazy b******ds that want to kill us all to the United States,” Graham, the Republican senator from South Carolina said.
“Most Americans believe that the people at Guantanamo Bay are not some kind of burglar or bank robber. They are bent on our destruction. And I stand with the American people that we’re under siege, we’re under attack and we’re at war,” he added.
According to Politico, Graham’s comments came during a Senate debate concerning the detention facility in Guantanamo Bay, Cuba.
“Some of my colleagues in this body have forgotten what 9/11 is all about,” Graham continued.
“The people who attacked us on 9/11, in that prison, want to destroy our way of life. They don’t want to steal your car. They don’t want to break in your house,” he said.
“And we’ve got a military prison being well run, so I think the American people are telling everybody in this body, ‘Have you lost your mind? We’re at war. Act like you’re at war’,” he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Achhe din': Residents of PM Modi's adopted village to get free electricity, work in full swing
- Deepika Padukone, Vin Diesel in first ‘xXx: The Return of Xander Cage’ video – Watch
- Siachen miracle: Lance Naik Koppad's wife terms her husband's 'news of being alive' as 'rebirth for family'
- Siachen survivor Lance Naik Hanumanthappa brought to Delhi, Army chief Dabir Singh visits RR hospital
- How Lance Naik Hanumanthappa survived 6 days below 25 feet of snow in Siachen