Gulf states to expel Syrian envoys, recall their o
Riyadh: The six Gulf Cooperation Council
states have decided to expel Syria`s envoys and withdraw their
own from Damascus over the "mass slaughter" of civilians in
Syria, a joint statement said.
"State members have decided to withdraw their ambassadors
from Syria and ask at the same time for all the ambassadors of
the Syrian regime to leave immediately," a GCC statement said.
The statement condemned "mass slaughter against the
unarmed Syrian people" during the nearly 11-month crackdown by
President Bashar Al-Assad`s regime.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sunanda Pushkar murder case: Police may approach court seeking lie detector test on Shashi Tharoor
- Jayalalithaa wins big in RK Nagar by-poll, defeats CPI's Mahendran by over 1.5 lakh votes
- Check JEE (Main) 2015 rank on www.jeemain.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in
- Jawaharlal Nehru's Wikipedia page edited from govt IP address; Congress seeks PM Modi's reply
- After Pankaja Munde, now Vinod Tawde accused of irregularities in awarding contracts in Maharashtra