Gulf states to expel Syrian envoys, recall their o
Riyadh: The six Gulf Cooperation Council
states have decided to expel Syria`s envoys and withdraw their
own from Damascus over the "mass slaughter" of civilians in
Syria, a joint statement said.
"State members have decided to withdraw their ambassadors
from Syria and ask at the same time for all the ambassadors of
the Syrian regime to leave immediately," a GCC statement said.
The statement condemned "mass slaughter against the
unarmed Syrian people" during the nearly 11-month crackdown by
President Bashar Al-Assad`s regime.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I am still single, says Hrithik Roshan
- Bharat bandh: Nation braces for country-wide strike on Wednesday
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- Former Pakistani spinner Arshad Khan now a taxi driver in Sydney!
- SC intervenes into Khap panchayat's rape order of two UP sisters, seeks report from Akhilesh govt