Gulf states to expel Syrian envoys, recall their o
Riyadh: The six Gulf Cooperation Council
states have decided to expel Syria`s envoys and withdraw their
own from Damascus over the "mass slaughter" of civilians in
Syria, a joint statement said.
"State members have decided to withdraw their ambassadors
from Syria and ask at the same time for all the ambassadors of
the Syrian regime to leave immediately," a GCC statement said.
The statement condemned "mass slaughter against the
unarmed Syrian people" during the nearly 11-month crackdown by
President Bashar Al-Assad`s regime.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: APJ Abdul Kalam's last journey, India bids a tearful adieu
- DNA : Justice delivered; India hangs 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon
- Exclusive interview with Usman Majid, MLA, J&K Congress
- Four Indians kidnapped in Libya; Islamic State hand suspected
- Parties should be united against terrorism, says Rajnath Singh
- Why did you choose Smriti Irani as HRD minister? Congress leader asks PM Narendra Modi
- Yakub Memon: The two men who lead police to 'House of Memons'
- Watch video: The epic battle between 'Machli' tigress and a 14-foot-long crocodile!
- Rajnath slams UPA for coining 'Hindu terrorists', Congress accuses BJP of playing politics on terror
- Cristiano Ronaldo great, but Lionel Messi is greatest: Xavi Hernandez