Gunman fires at four in North Carolina, shot by police
Washington: A gunman reportedly shot at four people in North Carolina before being shot by the police in counter attack.
According to CNN, the gunman shot one person in the parking lot of Kellum Law Firm and later shot at three people in the parking of Wal-Mart.
The accused was carrying a shotgun and was approaching the parking of Wal-Mart, when the police asked him to drop the weapon.
The report said that the gunman disobeyed the orders and fired at the policemen and in the counter attack the police then shot the accused.
Even when wounded the gunman refused to follow the police`s command and was later arrested.
The victims were taken to the hospital. The condition of the victims and that of the accused have been unknown, the report added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Bajirao Mastani' still galloping at box office, mints Rs 350 cr!
- India brought Afghanistan athletes in chartered flight: Pakistan envoy impressed with SAG 2016
- Divyansh Kakrora's death: Probe nails Ryan International School for glaring lapses; father alleges child was sodomised before murder
- PM Narendra Modi never disappoints his supporters, here's another example - see pic
- WATCH: When PM Modi took his supporters by surprise, came to meet them standing on car's side foot step