Gunman fires at four in North Carolina, shot by police
Washington: A gunman reportedly shot at four people in North Carolina before being shot by the police in counter attack.
According to CNN, the gunman shot one person in the parking lot of Kellum Law Firm and later shot at three people in the parking of Wal-Mart.
The accused was carrying a shotgun and was approaching the parking of Wal-Mart, when the police asked him to drop the weapon.
The report said that the gunman disobeyed the orders and fired at the policemen and in the counter attack the police then shot the accused.
Even when wounded the gunman refused to follow the police`s command and was later arrested.
The victims were taken to the hospital. The condition of the victims and that of the accused have been unknown, the report added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- J&K: LeT militant gunned down by security forces in Bandipora
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- Exclusive: Srinagar freezes at minus 3; common man struggles for basic commodities
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan
- LIVE: Donald Trump takes charge as 45th President of US; Barack Obama thanks supporters