Gunman fires at four in North Carolina, shot by police
Washington: A gunman reportedly shot at four people in North Carolina before being shot by the police in counter attack.
According to CNN, the gunman shot one person in the parking lot of Kellum Law Firm and later shot at three people in the parking of Wal-Mart.
The accused was carrying a shotgun and was approaching the parking of Wal-Mart, when the police asked him to drop the weapon.
The report said that the gunman disobeyed the orders and fired at the policemen and in the counter attack the police then shot the accused.
Even when wounded the gunman refused to follow the police`s command and was later arrested.
The victims were taken to the hospital. The condition of the victims and that of the accused have been unknown, the report added.
- Bhagat Singh's name termed as terrorist to be removed from DU textbook
- Ludhiana: Protest against DU for calling Bhagat Singh as terrorist in textbook
- Delhi: INTUC workers protest outside Subramanian Swamy's residence
- Special CBI court accuses Naveen Jindal for criminal conspiracy in coal scam
- Gujarat announces 10% reservation for economically backward class
- Vijay Mallya says in forced exile, no plans to return to India
- Now, 'Find Time' for your meetings using Google Calendar
- Cancel your train ticket on phone or via SMS through these easy steps
- Not getting visa? This Balaji temple can help you fly abroad
- Rahul Gandhi visits ailing Sushma Swaraj at AIIMS