Gunmen attack northern Mexico bar; 5 killed
Monterrey (Mexico): Authorities say gunmen have attacked a bar near the northern Mexico city of Monterrey, killing at least five people.
A police official in Nuevo Leon state says at least seven people arrived by taxi at the Jhonny`s Place bar in the municipality of Guadalupe and opened fire late yesterday night. They then fled in the same taxis.
The official says investigators suspect the motive may have been a settling of accounts among criminals or reprisal against a businessman who failed to pay a bribe.
The official spoke today on condition of anonymity for reason of personal security.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena's diary reveals disturbed relationship with parents: DNA reports
- Shameless cheating in exams, when will Bihar learn?
- Setback for Air India as 30 Boeing 787 Dreamliner pilots resign
- Sheena case: Indrani quizzed jointly with Peter, denies killing daughter
- India's ceasefire violations threat to regional peace and security: Nawaz Sharif
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan
- Sheena Bora murder case: Peter Mukerjea's statement recorded, police search his Worli residence
- Modi effect! Pakistan-occupied Kashmir wants to be part of India
- Sheena Bora murder saga: 12 questions that police asked Peter Mukerjea during 12-hour grilling?