Gunmen attack northern Mexico bar; 5 killed
Monterrey (Mexico): Authorities say gunmen have attacked a bar near the northern Mexico city of Monterrey, killing at least five people.
A police official in Nuevo Leon state says at least seven people arrived by taxi at the Jhonny`s Place bar in the municipality of Guadalupe and opened fire late yesterday night. They then fled in the same taxis.
The official says investigators suspect the motive may have been a settling of accounts among criminals or reprisal against a businessman who failed to pay a bribe.
The official spoke today on condition of anonymity for reason of personal security.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- More than 9 lakh people participated in the oath-taking ceremony of Donald Trump
- DNA: Analyzing the harmful effects of selfies
- Report of a taxi driver who lends helping hand to patients in Mumbai
- 7th Pay Commission: Central govt employees expect Committee on Allowances report in February
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog