Gurdawara killer`s mother apologizes to Sikh victims
London: The mother of an ex-soldier who shot dead six people at a Sikh temple in the US said she was devastated when she heard about the shooting.
Laura Lynn told the MailOnline that she has had no contact with her 41-year-old son Wade Michael Page since she and his father Jesse Alvin Page divorced.
"My heart goes out to all the people who lost their loved ones, that`s all I can say, I am so sorry," Lynn said.
Page, a white supremacist, was leader of End Apathy, a white power music band affiliated with the Hammerskins, a white supremacist group.
The band`s MySpace page states that End Apathy`s "music is a sad commentary on our sick society and the problems that prevent true progress".
Lynn said: "He was such a precious little boy, that`s all I can say, he was a very fun-loving, typical little boy. He was just a very soft spoken, gentle young man."
Page was kicked out of the army in 1998 after serving six years.
The victims of his shooting spree at the gurdwara have been identified as Bhai Seeta Singh, 41, Bhai Parkash Singh, 39, Bhai Ranjit Singh, 49, Satwant Singh Kaleka, 62, Subegh Singh, 84, Parmjit Kaur Toor, 41.
The injured are Bhai Punjab Singh - who is in critical condition - and Santokh Singh.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is population control next on central govt's agenda after demonetization?
- Watch: Jayalalithaa's last rites performed by her close friend and aide Sasikala Natarajan
- Jayalalithaa's funeral procession: Sea of mourners gather to pay last respects
- Watch: Tracing the journey of late Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa from films to politics
- DNA: Know why Jayalalithaa was buried and not cremated
- RIP Amma: Jayalalithaa dies after 75 days in hospital; Tamil Nadu mourns
- Twitter users blast Arvind Kejriwal as he says 'Modi will never appoint a Muslim Vice President no matter what Jung does'
- RBI to issue new Rs 100 banknotes, old notes to continue as legal tender
- Airtel’s free 4G internet offer may be a ploy to steal your data
- J Jayalalithaa passes away: Know what all she left behind in assets