`Gurdwara shooter had dropped off face of Earth’
Washington: The gunman, who killed six Sikhs in Milwaukee before being killed by police had ‘dropped off the face of the Earth’ weeks before the shooting, neighbours who had recently spoken to the shooter’s former girlfriend said.
Sharon and Terry Page, who said they are unrelated to the mass murderer, live below Misty Cook, who dated Wade Michael Page, ABC News reports.
According to the report, Sharon said that when they saw Misty the day after the shooting, she seemed ‘kind of out of it’. “She said ‘Did you hear what happened to Wade?’ as of then we`d just found out it was him,” Sharon said.
Sharon said that Misty appeared ‘shocked’.
According to Sharon and Terry Page, Misty and Wade moved into the apartment on March 01, but Wade moved out in the middle of June. After that point, Wade virtually disappeared. "She (Misty) told us that for six weeks she hadn`t heard anything of him," Sharon said.
"That would have been about the time after he left, so she must have gotten a hold of a co-worker and said he hadn`t been at work for three weeks. She said he kind of just dropped off the face of the Earth," Sharon added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- Panel discussion on RSS's 'Muslim Rashtriya Manch' first Iftaar party
- MPs spend more than Rs 25 cr taxpayers' money on study tours: DNA reports
- Jhansi police launches ‘Citizen Cop’ android app
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Akshay Singh's death case: MP CM assures fair probe, lambasts Oppn over Vyapam scam