Gurdwara shooting: Radio dispatches disclose the details
Washington: Police radio dispatches show the tension that build up when a man opened fire, killing six people at a gurdwara in a Milwaukee suburb. The gunman was shot dead.
The shooting took place at the gurdwara in Oak Creek and the radio traffic was captured at a website called Radio Reference, the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel reported.
The first report that came in at 10:27 a.m. was of "an altercation".
The dispatcher said: "There is a lot of noise and I am unable to get much info."
Barely a minute later, the dispatcher added: "A bald man with glasses may have shot someone. I am going to dispatch fire department."
Three minutes after the initial dispatch, an officer said: "Give me an ambulance."
A few minutes later, an officer said there was a man with a gun in a white T-shirt with gunshots being heard in the background.
As an officer told the dispatcher they need mutual aid, a female officer followed up, saying she is approaching the subject who is not moving.
"Subject down! Subject down! We have one officer shot," screamed another officer.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rajasthan: Gujjars revive reservation agitation, block rail track
- J Jayalalithaa sworn-in as Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Aspiring for more than what you have!
- ISIS to buy first nuclear weapon from Pak?
- Mumbai: CCTV captures assailant with gun at Film City
- Mathura SSP receives death threat letter, message for PM Modi
- BJP now central pole of Indian politics: Arun Jaitley
- Maharashtra FDA sends Maggi noodles for lab testing
- Watch: Fast N Facts @ 7:30pm
- Haridwar: Hotel Radisson Blu sealed for polluting Ganga
- Reservation issue: Police register case against Bainsla, 20 others
- Delhi: Two killed in road accident in New Ashok Nagar
- Girl in Punjab's Pathankot quit studies for fear of eve-teasing
- Zee Media exclusive chat with 'Welcome to Karachi' cast
- Zee Media exclusive interview with Haryana CM Manohar Lal Khattar
- Goa Board SSC Exam Results 2015 announced
- ISIS close to buying nuclear weapon from Pakistan?
- Manohar Parrikar visits forward areas along LoC, reviews security situation
- Credibility of Prime Minister's Office restored by BJP, says Arun Jaitley
- ISIS justifies raping slave girls, says Michelle Obama is 'worth $40'
- There will be no delay in appointing CIC, CVC: Jitendra Singh
- IPL 2015 Final: Mumbai Indians vs Chennai Super Kings - Preview
- 'Unhappy' Celina Jaitley asks Sunny Leone to move out?
- Arvind Kejriwal to highlight AAP govt's 100 days work on Monday
- BJP's plan for one-year celebration: 200 big rallies, 5,000 public meetings
- CBSE Results 2015: 10th board exam results to be declared on May 27
- Heatwave leaves 153 dead in Telangana, Andhra Pradesh
- IPL 8 Final: We need to be at our best against Mumbai, says Michael Hussey
- Heatwave kills 223 in AP, Telangana, Chandrababu Naidu announces compensation; Delhi records hottest day
- 'Tanu Weds Manu Returns' starts on a good note at the Box Office!