Hacked drones caused no damage: Mullen
Washington: The top US military officer said recent computer hacking of information from US drones caused no significant military damage.
Adm. Mike Mullen, chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, confirmed that hackers obtained data from drones flying over Iraq.
He is in Iraq Friday for talks on the coming US withdrawal.
Mullen said he is very concerned about the issue of hacking and cybersecurity in general.
Insurgents in Iraq and Afghanistan have intercepted live video feeds from Predator drones. The vulnerability caused by the recent drone incidents has been fixed.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cabinet approves Act allowing malls, restaurants, theaters to stay open 24×7
- New framework that can predict terrorist attacks developed!
- Actor Irrfan Khan stirs controversy over statement on Ramadan rituals
- Is triple divorce system an infringement of the Indian Constitution?
- Is triple divorce system an infringement of the Indian Constitution? - Part II