Hacked drones caused no damage: Mullen
Washington: The top US military officer said recent computer hacking of information from US drones caused no significant military damage.
Adm. Mike Mullen, chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, confirmed that hackers obtained data from drones flying over Iraq.
He is in Iraq Friday for talks on the coming US withdrawal.
Mullen said he is very concerned about the issue of hacking and cybersecurity in general.
Insurgents in Iraq and Afghanistan have intercepted live video feeds from Predator drones. The vulnerability caused by the recent drone incidents has been fixed.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ajinkya Rahane to captain India on Zimbabwe tour; Dhoni, Kohli rested
- Kejriwal knew Tomar possessed fake degree, says Yogendra Yadav
- Shiv Sena slams HC order banning erection of pandals on roads
- Top leader of NSCN(K) arrested for Manipur attacks by NIA
- Vijender Singh turns professional boxer, to miss 2016 Rio Olympics
- India vs Zimbabwe: Ajinkya Rahane to lead; MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli rested
- Tihar Jail's security breached: Lt Governor Najeeb Jung orders probe, Centre seeks report
- Chinese military research academy praises India's main battle tank Arjun, says it's 'very good'
- Gangster Abu Salem ready to tie the knot with girl seeking to marry him
- Vijender Singh brings down curtains on India career, turns professional