‘Half naked’ Prince Harry immortalised at top gay bar
London: A huge mural of a half-naked Prince Harry has been painted at a top London gay club in Charing Cross.
The 28-year-old Royal, currently deployed in Afghanistan, became a hit with homosexuals after being crowned a “gay icon” by QX magazine.
“It probably began when we started seeing him in his army uniform,” the Daily Star quoted Club director Chris Amos as saying.
“He’s a real man. He’s cheeky and sexy but he’s also decent.
“That’s what makes him a role model for us, as well as being a gay icon,” he said.
Amos said revellers are lining up to click themselves with the undies-only image, which was painted by homoerotic artist Mikes Bliss at the Manbar nightclub, the paper said.
Harry’s popularity among gay men increased after pics of him playing topless rugby were taken in Afghanistan that was compared to 80s blockbuster ‘Top Gun’ famous volleyball scene.
His reputation sky rocketed when naked photos of him romping with a blonde in Las Vegas went viral on the web.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Another Pakistani terrorist Sajjad Ahmed caught alive in Jammu and Kashmir
- Shocking CCTV footage of a woman assaulting her mother-in-law
- DNA: Sad reality behind the shutting down of the historic Gita Press
- Mumbai police to probe if RK Singh's claims on Dawood Ibrahim substantiated
- Twists and turns: Possible theories about Sheena Bora's murder
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Sheena Bora was introduced to me as aunt: Indrani Mukerjea-Sanjeev Khanna's daughter Vidhie
- After Naved, another Pakistani terrorist Sajjad Ahmed caught alive in Jammu and Kashmir
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- Shocking revelation! Indrani Mukherjea's daughter Sheena Bora was pregnant