Half of US residents satisfied with ‘country’s state’ since 2007: Poll
Washington: A new poll has found out that half of the American citizens are happy with the general condition of their country for the first time since 2007.
According to a recent CNN/ORC poll, 50 percent of Americans are of the opinion that things are going well with the country, although an equal percentage have said exactly the opposite, Politico reports.
The poll further said that although 57 percent of US residents had felt that their country was in a good shape in January 2007, the number, however, went down from that point until now.
The poll also said that the survey comes at a time when the stock market is performing well, although unemployment clocks in at 7.6 percent.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K, one BSF jawan killed in Kupwara
- Mass failure in DU exam: HRD Minister Smriti Irani asks officials to enquire
- 'Second Hand Husband' review: Fails to impress