Half of US residents satisfied with ‘country’s state’ since 2007: Poll
Washington: A new poll has found out that half of the American citizens are happy with the general condition of their country for the first time since 2007.
According to a recent CNN/ORC poll, 50 percent of Americans are of the opinion that things are going well with the country, although an equal percentage have said exactly the opposite, Politico reports.
The poll further said that although 57 percent of US residents had felt that their country was in a good shape in January 2007, the number, however, went down from that point until now.
The poll also said that the survey comes at a time when the stock market is performing well, although unemployment clocks in at 7.6 percent.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ceasefire violations by Pak: Should India carry out surgical strike part-II?
- Pak High Commission staffer grilled for spying, asked to leave India
- Panel discussion on the need of Pakistan's ambassador in India
- Meet Lynlee Hope - Texas baby who was 'born' twice!
- DNA: Zee Media's campaign to celebrate Diwali with soldier's family
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- Diwali 2016: Dhanteras Puja timings, Tithi and Vidhi
- Pakistan declares Indian High Commission official persona non grata, asks him to leave country
- UPA govt thought of attacking Lashkar HQ, training camps after 26/11 strike, claims ex-NSA Shivshankar Menon