Half of US residents satisfied with ‘country’s state’ since 2007: Poll
Washington: A new poll has found out that half of the American citizens are happy with the general condition of their country for the first time since 2007.
According to a recent CNN/ORC poll, 50 percent of Americans are of the opinion that things are going well with the country, although an equal percentage have said exactly the opposite, Politico reports.
The poll further said that although 57 percent of US residents had felt that their country was in a good shape in January 2007, the number, however, went down from that point until now.
The poll also said that the survey comes at a time when the stock market is performing well, although unemployment clocks in at 7.6 percent.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of Lal Bahadur Shastri's mysterious death
- DNA: Analysis of Prime Minister Modi's rapidfire politics on Gandhi Jayanti
- Bihar will celebrate two Diwalis in 2015, one will be after poll results: Modi
- Is Mahatma Gandhi's name slowly fading away from the minds of the youth?
- Lalu Prasad calls beef eating people uncultured
- World can now see consequences of Pakistan occupation in PoK: India
- Indrani Mukerjea's condition critical due to drug overdose; Maha govt orders inquiry
- Sonia begins Bihar polls campaining; accuses PM Modi of 'narrow-mindedness'
- Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa Reloaded: Shahid reveals about meeting Aishwarya
- Salman Khan’s ‘Prem Ratan Dhan Payo’ trailer creates a record!