Hamas condemns Egypt court ruling banning the group: Spokesman
Gaza: The Palestinian Islamist group Hamas condemned the decision of an Egyptian court on Tuesday to ban its activities there, saying it targeted the Palestinian cause, an official told Reuters.
"The decision harms the image of Egypt and its role towards the Palestinian cause. It reflects a form of standing against Palestinian resistance," said Sami Abu Zuhri, a spokesman for the Gaza-based militant organisation.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- IAF chopper sprinkles water to douse Uttarakhand forest fires; Rajnath Singh reviews situation
- China may reconsider stand on Pakistani terrorists Hafiz Saeed, Masood Azhar?
- F-16s right platform for Pakistan's counter terrorism war: US
- In fight against impeachment, Brazil President Dilma Rousseff tries to win left support
- Uttarakhand forest fire: IAF's chopper MI-17 takes off from Nainital to drop water in affected areas - WATCH