Hardline Muslim vigilante group numbers rising alarmingly in UK
London: A vigilante Muslim group by the name of Islamic emergency Defence (IED) has been backed by UK-based hate preacher Anjem Chaudhary.
Choudary`s support has been welcomed the secretive London-based group and call handler, Abu Zakariyyah admitted that Anjem Choudary is an admirable person and he is one of a group of people they have consulted.
EID pledges to defend Muslims in a swift and Islamic manner and its website gives an emergency hotline number for Muslims to report attacks rather than call police.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past
- Sheena Bora murder case: When Indrani Mukerjea broke down during questioning
- Ravi Shastri reveals truth behind MS Dhoni's sudden Test retirement!