Hardline Muslim vigilante group numbers rising alarmingly in UK
London: A vigilante Muslim group by the name of Islamic emergency Defence (IED) has been backed by UK-based hate preacher Anjem Chaudhary.
Choudary`s support has been welcomed the secretive London-based group and call handler, Abu Zakariyyah admitted that Anjem Choudary is an admirable person and he is one of a group of people they have consulted.
EID pledges to defend Muslims in a swift and Islamic manner and its website gives an emergency hotline number for Muslims to report attacks rather than call police.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Exclusive: Chat with 'Jazbaa' stars Aishwarya Rai and Irrfan Khan!
- Delhi government to add environment tax in electricity bill
- Shaheed Express train's freight coach catches fire on Ludhiana railway station
- AAP govt suggests four-fold hike in MLAs salaries
- DNA: Indian Army's 'Phantom Guns’ to defend border with Pakistan
- India vs South Africa 2015: 3rd T20I - Preview
- Modi govt turns down IAF's request for more foreign fighter planes, pushes for Made-in-India Tejas
- Unbelievable! Crops destroyed for Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi's rally in Karnataka
- Navjot Singh Sidhu diagnosed with DVT: Know about this life threatening disease!
- Asaduddin Owaisi's brother Akbaruddin in trouble over poll speech, arrest warrant issued