Hardline Muslim vigilante group numbers rising alarmingly in UK
London: A vigilante Muslim group by the name of Islamic emergency Defence (IED) has been backed by UK-based hate preacher Anjem Chaudhary.
Choudary`s support has been welcomed the secretive London-based group and call handler, Abu Zakariyyah admitted that Anjem Choudary is an admirable person and he is one of a group of people they have consulted.
EID pledges to defend Muslims in a swift and Islamic manner and its website gives an emergency hotline number for Muslims to report attacks rather than call police.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- BMC elections 2017: Who will be the Mayor of Mumbai?
- Coimbatore: PM Narendra Modi unveils 112-foot tall bust of Lord Shiva
- Panel discussion on Farooq Abdullah's remark on terrorists
- Zee Media Exclusive: In conversation with BJP President Amit Shah
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- IND vs AUS, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...
- BMC poll results: Shiv Sena approaches Congress for pact, party says 'not interested'