Hardline Muslim vigilante group numbers rising alarmingly in UK
London: A vigilante Muslim group by the name of Islamic emergency Defence (IED) has been backed by UK-based hate preacher Anjem Chaudhary.
Choudary`s support has been welcomed the secretive London-based group and call handler, Abu Zakariyyah admitted that Anjem Choudary is an admirable person and he is one of a group of people they have consulted.
EID pledges to defend Muslims in a swift and Islamic manner and its website gives an emergency hotline number for Muslims to report attacks rather than call police.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video
- Aamir Khan as Mahavir Singh Phogat in 'Dangal' title track looks phenomenal!