Hardline Muslim vigilante group numbers rising alarmingly in UK
London: A vigilante Muslim group by the name of Islamic emergency Defence (IED) has been backed by UK-based hate preacher Anjem Chaudhary.
Choudary`s support has been welcomed the secretive London-based group and call handler, Abu Zakariyyah admitted that Anjem Choudary is an admirable person and he is one of a group of people they have consulted.
EID pledges to defend Muslims in a swift and Islamic manner and its website gives an emergency hotline number for Muslims to report attacks rather than call police.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ajinkya Rahane to captain India on Zimbabwe tour; Dhoni, Kohli rested
- Shiv Sena slams HC order banning erection of pandals on roads
- Kejriwal's electricity bill exceeds Rs 1 lakh in two months: RTI
- Top leader of NSCN(K) arrested for Manipur attacks by NIA
- Bangladeshi newspaper mocks Indian team with half-shaved heads
- India vs Zimbabwe: Ajinkya Rahane to lead; MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli rested
- Chinese military research academy praises India's main battle tank Arjun, says it's 'very good'
- Gangster Abu Salem ready to tie the knot with girl seeking to marry him
- Vijender Singh brings down curtains on India career, turns professional
- Manipur ambush: Key NSCN(K) leader involved in killing of 18 Army personnel arrested by NIA