Harry invites Cressida Bonas to dine at Sandringham estate
London: Prince Harry has invited his girlfriend Cressida Bonas to dine at the Queen`s Sandringham estate, fuelling rumours of another royal wedding.
The Prince has invited his girlfriend of more than a year for an "informal" festive party at the Queen`s Norfolk retreat.
The two are also expected to be joined by Harry`s cousins Princesses Beatrice, 25, and Eugenie, 23.
Their presence will make Cressida, 24, feel more at ease in the grand surroundings, as she has been friends with the sisters for a long time.
Cupid Eugenie was the one who introduced Harry to Cressida, who is known as Cressy or Smalls to her friends and family, The Mirror reported.
This will add fuel to the fire that Harry is poised to `pop the question` any day now, however royal insiders have said a wedding is unlikely to take place in 2014.
Harry, 29, will be eager to catch up with Cressida, as he only returned from his South Pole trek last week.
The Prince was gone for a month and has had little time to see his blonde girlfriend since his return, as he has been caught up in the royal family`s private Christmas celebrations at Sandringham.
Cressida has visited the estate before for hunting parties but this is a private time of year for the family and only close relatives are normally invited to to spend time at the Queen`s private retreat over the festive break.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi's fruits and vegetables lack essential nutrients: AIIMS study
- How will Sonowal's govt solve problem of illegal Bangladeshi migration in Assam?
- How will Sonowal's govt solve the problem of illegal Bangladeshi migration in Assam - Part II
- How will Sonowal's govt solve the problem of illegal Bangladeshi migration in Assam? - Part III
- How will Sonowal's govt solve the problem of illegal Bangladeshi migration in Assam? - Part IV
- Monsanto jumps 7% on withdrawal of Bt cotton notification
- Rajnath Singh vows to bring Dawood Ibrahim back to India, adds no threat from Islamic State
- Three injured in girder collapse at Rapid Metro under-construction site in Gurgaon
- Rio medal winners to be considered for Khel Ratna, Arjuna
- 'Unscrupulous' Arvind Kejriwal can do anything for personal gains: Prashant Bhushan