Harvard University returns to normalcy after bomb hoax
Zee Media Bureau
Washington: A day after bomb hoax created scare in the Harvard University, normalcy returned to campus on Tuesday where students are appearing for their exams.
The bomb hoax call was made on Monday after which four buildings of the university were evacuated on the Cambridge, Massachusetts, campus.
The normal activity was resumed today after no explosives were found despite a thorough search of the campus.
However, authorities will continue investigating to determine who was responsible for the bomb threat that disrupted campus activities and forced some final exams to be suspended.
University authorities ordered four buildings evacuated after the threat was received and alerted the police that they had an "unconfirmed" report regarding the presence of explosives on campus.
Harvard authorities in a Twitter message instructed students to evacuate the Science Centre, Thayer, Sever and Emerson buildings, but all facilities later returned to their normal functions and operations.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum