Has ex-Pope Benedict ‘halved in size’?
London: Pope Emeritus Benedict’s deteriorating health has alarmed Archbishop of Cologne Joachim Meisner, who thinks the Pope has shrunk in size.
Cardinal Meisner had met with Pope in Rome after his resignation in February. At that time, he said he did not agree with the Pope’s decision to resign, but accepted after the Pope spoke of his health problems.
The cardinal said in an interview with a German Catholic News Agency that the Pope seemed to have ‘halved in size’.
Recollecting Pope’s old self, Meisner said that the Pope was much fitter and stronger earlier and it shocks him to see how much the Pope has thinned down.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- BMC election results 2017: Shiv Sena ahead as single largest party
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday