Heavy fog causes 20 crashes in China, seven killed
Beijing: A thick blanket of fog on Monday caused at least 22 accidents on an expressway in China, killing seven people and injuring 35, officials said.
The accidents occurred in east China`s Shandong province, Xinhua reported.
Seven crashes occurred at the Tai`an section of the Beijing-Taipei expressway, leaving one dead and 11 injured, while 15 crashes occurred on the Ningyang section, killing six and injuring 24, traffic police said.
Heavy fog shrouded many parts of Shandong on Monday, reducing visibility to less than 50 meters, according to meteorological authorities. Parts of the province`s expressways were temporarily closed.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: ISIS terrorist blown into pieces while bragging about his previous victory
- Trinamool Congress activist was part of Pak ISI spy ring?
- WATCH: Pakistan vs England, 3rd T20: Complete highlights
- SP leader Azam Khan stirs fresh controversy, says RSS leaders are homosexuals
- Priyanka Chopra’s sex scene from ‘Quantico’ goes viral – Watch video