Helicopter crashes in Philippines
Manila: A private helicopter in the Philippines carrying relief goods for typhoon-affected people crashed into the Manila Bay Sunday, a media report said.
The chopper crashed about 18 nautical miles northwest of North Harbour in Manila Bay, near Bulacan, reports Xinhua.
The pilot and a passenger of the chopper have been rescued by US Marines and miraculously were found not injured.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi Police arrests AAP MLA in the middle of press conference
- Pak grants 91-year-old Indian's last wish - a trip to his ‘ancestral home’
- Bihar: Acid attack on girl in Aurangabad district, victim critical
- MP: Dalit families migrating from village due to hooligans
- Is there any political clash between Akhilesh Yadav and Shivpal Yadav?
- Brexit 'wake-up call for Europe', says Austrian President Heinz Fischer
- SHOCKING! Islamic State-linked Saudi twin brothers attack own family, stab mother
- Sri Lanka's parliament votes in favour of right to information bill
- SHAME! Labourer demands wages; employer beats him to death