Helicopter crashes in Philippines
Manila: A private helicopter in the Philippines carrying relief goods for typhoon-affected people crashed into the Manila Bay Sunday, a media report said.
The chopper crashed about 18 nautical miles northwest of North Harbour in Manila Bay, near Bulacan, reports Xinhua.
The pilot and a passenger of the chopper have been rescued by US Marines and miraculously were found not injured.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- BMC election results 2017: Shiv Sena ahead as single largest party
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday