Helicopter crashes in Philippines
Manila: A private helicopter in the Philippines carrying relief goods for typhoon-affected people crashed into the Manila Bay Sunday, a media report said.
The chopper crashed about 18 nautical miles northwest of North Harbour in Manila Bay, near Bulacan, reports Xinhua.
The pilot and a passenger of the chopper have been rescued by US Marines and miraculously were found not injured.
- J&K: Teams named after militants in cricket tournament
- Laser walls activated along Indo-Pak border to keep vigil against terrorists
- Haji Ali Dargah row: Trupti Desai wants support of Aamir, Salman, SRK
- ISRO successfully launches IRNSS-1G into the orbit
- IRNSS-1G launch: It's a great gift to people of India from scientists, says PM Modi
- VVIP chopper scam: Ex-IAF chief SP Tyagi had admitted to meeting middleman Haschke
- F-16 fighter jets sold to Pakistan could be used against India: US lawmakers
- Fee hike: Schools will not budge with dharnas, submit a written complaint, Manish Sisodia tells parents
- Know what Shah Rukh Khan feels about PM Narendra Modi’s ‘Make In India’ initiative
- Know how Karan Johar entertains ‘India's Got Talent’ co-judge Malaika Arora Khan