Hezbollah militants linked to Bulgarian bomb attack
Sofia (Bulgaria): Bulgaria has linked Lebanon`s militant group Hezbollah to the bomb attack on a bus last July that killed five Israeli tourists.
Interior Minister Tsvetan Tsevtnov says two of the suspects linked to the bombing had entered the country with an Australian and a Canadian passport.
He says "we have established that the two were members of the militant link of Hezbollah."
Speaking today after a meeting of the country`s National Security Council, the minister said Bulgaria expects "the government of Lebanon to assist" in the investigation.
Investigators say a Canadian and an Australian are suspects in a remote-controlled bomb attack that killed Israeli tourists in Bulgaria.
Authorities also said that evidence in the bombing pointed back to Lebanon and to the Islamist militant group Hezbollah.
Hezbollah has denied involvement.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Wife catches husband with his girlfriend at Goa Airport
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: There are no shortcuts to success, says Dr Chandra
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- Watch 15 reports from 15 cities
- Sheena murder case: Unfolding deceit, lies and murder!
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Wife catches husband along with his girlfriend at Goa airport, video goes viral – Watch
- Bihar polls 2015: Lalu pacifies 'upset' Mulayam ahead of Mahagatbandhan rally, offers 5 seats to SP
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter