Hezbollah militants linked to Bulgarian bomb attack
Sofia (Bulgaria): Bulgaria has linked Lebanon`s militant group Hezbollah to the bomb attack on a bus last July that killed five Israeli tourists.
Interior Minister Tsvetan Tsevtnov says two of the suspects linked to the bombing had entered the country with an Australian and a Canadian passport.
He says "we have established that the two were members of the militant link of Hezbollah."
Speaking today after a meeting of the country`s National Security Council, the minister said Bulgaria expects "the government of Lebanon to assist" in the investigation.
Investigators say a Canadian and an Australian are suspects in a remote-controlled bomb attack that killed Israeli tourists in Bulgaria.
Authorities also said that evidence in the bombing pointed back to Lebanon and to the Islamist militant group Hezbollah.
Hezbollah has denied involvement.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Modi govt turns down IAF's request for more foreign fighter planes, pushes for Made-in-India Tejas
- Navjot Singh Sidhu diagnosed with DVT: Know about this life threatening disease!
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- Unbelievable! Crops destroyed for Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi's rally in Karnataka
- Rahul Gandhi takes potshot at PM Narendra Modi's fashion sense - Watch