Hezbollah militants linked to Bulgarian bomb attack
Sofia (Bulgaria): Bulgaria has linked Lebanon`s militant group Hezbollah to the bomb attack on a bus last July that killed five Israeli tourists.
Interior Minister Tsvetan Tsevtnov says two of the suspects linked to the bombing had entered the country with an Australian and a Canadian passport.
He says "we have established that the two were members of the militant link of Hezbollah."
Speaking today after a meeting of the country`s National Security Council, the minister said Bulgaria expects "the government of Lebanon to assist" in the investigation.
Investigators say a Canadian and an Australian are suspects in a remote-controlled bomb attack that killed Israeli tourists in Bulgaria.
Authorities also said that evidence in the bombing pointed back to Lebanon and to the Islamist militant group Hezbollah.
Hezbollah has denied involvement.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- BMC election results 2017: Shiv Sena ahead as single largest party
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- World's heaviest woman loses 50 kilos in just 12 days