Hezbollah militants linked to Bulgarian bomb attack
Sofia (Bulgaria): Bulgaria has linked Lebanon`s militant group Hezbollah to the bomb attack on a bus last July that killed five Israeli tourists.
Interior Minister Tsvetan Tsevtnov says two of the suspects linked to the bombing had entered the country with an Australian and a Canadian passport.
He says "we have established that the two were members of the militant link of Hezbollah."
Speaking today after a meeting of the country`s National Security Council, the minister said Bulgaria expects "the government of Lebanon to assist" in the investigation.
Investigators say a Canadian and an Australian are suspects in a remote-controlled bomb attack that killed Israeli tourists in Bulgaria.
Authorities also said that evidence in the bombing pointed back to Lebanon and to the Islamist militant group Hezbollah.
Hezbollah has denied involvement.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- This video of Brett Lee's 143m six is taking internet by storm – Watch Video
- India can meet its energy requirements from Moon by 2030, says ISRO
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley
- Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections 2017: Samajwadi Party's 'kaam bolta hai' slogan faces litmus test