Hillary Clinton accepts humanitarian award in NYC
New York: Former US Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton praised the efforts of a group combatting malnutrition and blindness during an awards speech in New York City.
Clinton delivered the remarks yesterday while being honored with the 2013 Helen Keller Humanitarian Award from Helen Keller International.
Clinton continues to be spoken of as a possible presidential candidate in 2016.
But earlier this month, former President Bill Clinton said speculating on his wife`s political future is a waste of time and that the nation should be more focused on fixing its problems.
He also said she is "having a little fun being a private citizen for the first time in 20 years."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire
- 7th Pay Commission: Committee on Allowances proposes hike in HRA for central govt employees