Hillary Clinton accepts humanitarian award in NYC
New York: Former US Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton praised the efforts of a group combatting malnutrition and blindness during an awards speech in New York City.
Clinton delivered the remarks yesterday while being honored with the 2013 Helen Keller Humanitarian Award from Helen Keller International.
Clinton continues to be spoken of as a possible presidential candidate in 2016.
But earlier this month, former President Bill Clinton said speculating on his wife`s political future is a waste of time and that the nation should be more focused on fixing its problems.
He also said she is "having a little fun being a private citizen for the first time in 20 years."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city