Hillary Clinton accepts humanitarian award in NYC
New York: Former US Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton praised the efforts of a group combatting malnutrition and blindness during an awards speech in New York City.
Clinton delivered the remarks yesterday while being honored with the 2013 Helen Keller Humanitarian Award from Helen Keller International.
Clinton continues to be spoken of as a possible presidential candidate in 2016.
But earlier this month, former President Bill Clinton said speculating on his wife`s political future is a waste of time and that the nation should be more focused on fixing its problems.
He also said she is "having a little fun being a private citizen for the first time in 20 years."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Essel Group Chairman Dr Subhash Chandra honoured in Haryana
- Watch: PM Modi's 23rd edition of Mann ki Baat
- Vishal Dadlani apologises after tweet on Jain monk backfires
- Panel discussion on Vishal Dadlani's controversial tweet on Jain monk
- Panel discussion on Vishal Dadlani's controversial tweet on Jain monk - Part II
- Italy mourns quake victims, death toll rises to 291
- Kriti Sanon can't wait to watch 'MS Dhoni - The Untold Story'
- Indian women's hockey stars humiliated, made to sit on floor of train on way back home from Rio
- Donald Trump vows 'tracking system' to deport everyone whose visa expires
- Rockets fired at Turkey's Diyarbakir airport