Hillary Clinton faints, has concussion: Report
Washington: US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton has fainted, sustaining a concussion, a media report said Saturday.
Clinton was dehydrated because of a virus, causing her to faint. She is now at home recovering and is being monitored, Xinhua quoted Fox News as saying.
Clinton has cancelled her scheduled trip to North Africa and the Middle East due to a stomach virus earlier in the week.
She was originally planned to attend a meeting of the Friends of the Syrian People this week in Morocco.
Clinton, 65, has said she does not intend to continue serving as secretary of state in President Barack Obama`s second term.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Land of believers! Out of 1.2 billion people, only 33,000 are atheists in India
- Hafiz Saeed is overseeing attacks by ISIS fighters in Afghanistan?
- Blackbuck poaching case: Rajasthan government may appeal against Salman Khan's acquittal
- 'Michael Jackson died a vulnerable man'
- Kunis, Kutcher bought wedding rings on e-commerce site