Hillary Clinton faints, has concussion: Report
Washington: US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton has fainted, sustaining a concussion, a media report said Saturday.
Clinton was dehydrated because of a virus, causing her to faint. She is now at home recovering and is being monitored, Xinhua quoted Fox News as saying.
Clinton has cancelled her scheduled trip to North Africa and the Middle East due to a stomach virus earlier in the week.
She was originally planned to attend a meeting of the Friends of the Syrian People this week in Morocco.
Clinton, 65, has said she does not intend to continue serving as secretary of state in President Barack Obama`s second term.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Indian Army avenges Uri with surgical strikes across LoC, heavy casualties
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says